We have an immediate opening at our Salt Lake City office for a knowledgeable and experienced RF technician/installer who would be responsible for the installation, alignment, maintenance and troubleshooting of two-way radio and microwave equipment for customers and fixed sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain VHF/UHF/900Mhz/Digital two-way radios, microwave, consoles and other RF related equipment
2. Determine the methodology for installing radio systems, the appropriateness of moderate equipment changes or modifications, RF transmit and receive systems, and antennas
3. Troubleshoot/bench test and repair equipment down to the board level
4. Travel to customer locations and fixed site locations to install, repair and troubleshoot equipment
5. Programming and installation of mobile two-way radios into commercial and private vehicles
6. Prepare, complete and maintain appropriate job tickets, warranty forms and reports in an accurate and timely manner.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
Understanding basic electronics to the component level
· Have the ability to read and understand schematics, board layouts, and other technical diagrams
· Proficient in the use of a communications analyzer, electrical circuit trouble-shooting and operation of test equipment
· 1 year related experience with RF Theory, Radio and/or Microwave communications equipment is a plus
· Knowledge of Motorola Trunked Radio Systems is a plus
· Knowledge of Fiber Optic technology is a plus
· Experience with Hytera and Motorola communication equipment is a plus
· Associates degree or equivalent in electronics is desired.
· Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevated heights and on roof tops.
· Advanced knowledge of DOS and Windows OS is required
1. Associate Degree in Electronics.
2. 3 -7 years of electronic and RF experience.
All Points Wireless offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org